Tuesday, June 17, 2025

Directions

To get to Dr K Miami Plastic Surgery:

1. FROM Fort Lauderdale → 2700 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33020

  • Distance: ~8–11 miles (13–18 km)
  • Time: Approximately 15–20 minutes without traffic (rome2rio.com)

Route Overview:

  1. Head south on US‑1 / Federal Highway.
  2. Merge onto I‑595 W toward I‑95.
  3. Take the ramp to I‑95 S.
  4. Exit onto Hollywood Blvd (Exit 20).
  5. Continue west on Hollywood Blvd to 2700 Hollywood Blvd, arriving at Suite 200.

Traffic and exact routing may vary; using Waze or Google Maps will give real-time turn-by-turn navigation (casago.com, waze.com).


2. From Miami (e.g. Downtown or Miami Airport) → 2700 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33020

Route Overview:

  1. From Miami, take I‑95 N (or Florida’s Turnpike N depending on your location).
  2. Merge onto I‑95 N toward Fort Lauderdale.
  3. Use exit 20 onto Hollywood Blvd West.
  4. Follow Hollywood Blvd west to reach 2700 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 200.


source https://drkmiamiplasticsurgery.com/directions

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Best Face Slimming Procedures To Reduce Face Fat

Face slimming procedures reduce facial fat, relax enlarged jaw muscles, or tighten loose skin to create a slimmer, more defined face. Diet ...